All visits to the Parliament have been suspended until further notice.
As a result:
- The building is currently closed to the public;
- No visits to the Public Gallery are possible at the moment; however, parliamentary business may be viewed online at https://www.scottishparliament.tv/;
- No tours are running (including Members’ Tours);
- The public café and shop are closed;
- Inward and outward education and community visits are cancelled or postponed;
- No CPG meetings are taking place at Holyrood;
- No events are taking place (including Member Sponsored Events and Exhibitions);
- Inward and outward International Relations Office visits are cancelled or postponed.
What would you like to do?
Access to building subject to demands of Parliamentary business
Opening hours, guided tours, availability of exhibitions and access to certain parts of the building may be altered at short notice due to Parliamentary business
All visitors are required to proceed through security screening on entering the building. This may add time to your visit, depending on the volume of visitors