All visits to the Parliament have been suspended until further notice.
What this means in practice:
- The building is closed to the public
- There will be no access to the public galleries in committee rooms or the Debating Chamber
- No events and exhibitions are taking place (including Member Sponsored Events & Exhibitions)
- No tours are running (including Members’ Tours)
- No CPG meetings are taking place at Holyrood
- The public café and shop are closed
Inward and outward education and community visits are cancelled or postponed
- Inward and outward International Relations Office visits are cancelled or postponed.
All debates and committee meetings are streamed live and can also be watched later on www.scottishparliament.tv
This is a rapidly changing situation and we continue to monitor developments closely and will update our advice for visitors as matters evolve.
The Parliament's information centre has published a blog on coronavirus (COVID-19), containing links to trusted and official sources of information relating to issues that constituents may need advice on, for example employment, education, travel, healthcare, and business support.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, such as a new persistent cough and/or a fever, please do not come to the Parliament. In these circumstances, you should follow medical advice and stay at home for 14 days from the start of your symptoms, even if you think your symptoms are mild.