Mary Fee MSP

Welcome to Mary Fee MSP's biography pages

Parliamentary Activities

Search for other speeches made by this member

Equalities and Human Rights Committee 28 March 2019 : 28 March 2019


Mary Fee

That is helpful; thank you.



Equalities and Human Rights Committee 28 March 2019 : 28 March 2019


Mary Fee

Was there any discussion around the use of restraint? I accept that the bill is not the place to include provisions relating to restraint but, in the discussions ...



Equalities and Human Rights Committee 28 March 2019 : 28 March 2019


Mary Fee

I will be quite specific. Did you speak to organisations, such as the National Autistic Society Scotland, that support families of children who can be quite chall...



Equalities and Human Rights Committee 28 March 2019 : 28 March 2019


Mary Fee

I want to ask about equality groups, which you will have heard me ask about in a number of evidence sessions. Rather than ask the specific question that I asked t...



Equalities and Human Rights Committee 28 March 2019 : 28 March 2019


Mary Fee

That is helpful. Restraint is not used only in looked-after settings; it can also be used with young adults who have additional support needs. Although I accept t...



Equalities and Human Rights Committee 28 March 2019 : 28 March 2019


Mary Fee

That is helpful. I want to ask about restr...



Equalities and Human Rights Committee 28 March 2019 : 28 March 2019


Mary Fee

That is helpful. You say that there is no solid evidence on the issue. If the bill is passed, the Government will do some awareness raising, and I know that other...



Equalities and Human Rights Committee 28 March 2019 : 28 March 2019


Mary Fee (West Scotland) (Lab)

My first question follows on quite nicely from Fulton MacGregor’s final question and relates to an issue that has been raised throughout the evidence sessions. Are you aware of any evidence ...



Meeting of the Parliament 28 March 2019 : 28 March 2019


Mary Fee

I absolutely welcome the pamiloo. As my ca...



Meeting of the Parliament 28 March 2019 : 28 March 2019


Mary Fee

A very brief intervention, because I am fast running out of time.

Vote DetailMSP VoteResult
S5M-17304.1: Impact of Brexit on Scotland's Food and Drink (Donald Cameron)
Meeting Date: 16/05/2019
Result - For: 29, Against: 82 Abstain: 0
>> Show more
Not VotedDefeated
S5M-17304.2: Impact of Brexit on Scotland's Food and Drink (Rhoda Grant)
Meeting Date: 16/05/2019
Result - For: 14, Against: 97 Abstain: 0
>> Show more
Not VotedDefeated
S5M-17304.3: Impact of Brexit on Scotland's Food and Drink (Mark Ruskell)
Meeting Date: 16/05/2019
Result - For: 20, Against: 35 Abstain: 56
>> Show more
Not VotedDefeated
S5M-17304: Impact of Brexit on Scotland's Food and Drink (Fergus Ewing)
Meeting Date: 16/05/2019
Result - For: 76, Against: 29 Abstain: 6
>> Show more
Not VotedCarried
S5M-17281.4: Treatment Time Guarantee (Jeane Freeman)
Meeting Date: 15/05/2019
Result - For: 57, Against: 59 Abstain: 0
>> Show more
Not VotedDefeated
S5M-17281.1: Treatment Time Guarantee (Miles Briggs)
Meeting Date: 15/05/2019
Result - For: 53, Against: 57 Abstain: 6
>> Show more
Not VotedDefeated
S5M-17281.2: Treatment Time Guarantee (Monica Lennon)
Meeting Date: 15/05/2019
Result - For: 53, Against: 57 Abstain: 6
>> Show more
Not VotedDefeated
S5M-17281: Treatment Time Guarantee (Alex Cole-Hamilton)
Meeting Date: 15/05/2019
Result - For: 53, Against: 63 Abstain: 0
>> Show more
Not VotedDefeated
S5M-17280.2: Education (John Swinney)
Meeting Date: 15/05/2019
Result - For: 63, Against: 52 Abstain: 0
>> Show more
Not VotedCarried
S5M-17265.2: Adopting the Place Principle (Alex Rowley)
Meeting Date: 14/05/2019
Result - For: 74, Against: 30 Abstain: 0
>> Show more
Not VotedCarried

Search for other Motions lodged by Mary Fee
EventIdTypeSub TypeMSP NameParty NameConstituencyRegionTitleItemTextFormattedAnswer DateAnswerStatusIdExpectedAnswerDateAnsweredByMspApprovedDateSubmissionDateMeetingDateProductionStatusIdRecordStatusIdStatus DateOnBehalfOfConsideredForMembersBusinessCrossPartySupportRegisteredInterestSupportCountSupportDateIsEventLinkCurrentMinister
Motion S5M-17340: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 17/05/2019 Show Full Motion >>
Motion S5M-17223: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 08/05/2019 Show Full Motion >>
Motion S5M-16930: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 15/04/2019 Show Full Motion >>
Motion S5M-16655: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 28/03/2019 Show Full Motion >>
Motion S5M-16313: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 12/03/2019 Show Full Motion >>
Motion S5M-16211: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 07/03/2019 Show Full Motion >>
Motion S5M-15844: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 13/02/2019 Show Full Motion >>
Motion S5M-15338: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 10/01/2019 Show Full Motion >>
Motion S5M-15126.3: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 12/12/2018 Show Full Motion >>
Motion S5M-14842: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 20/11/2018 Show Full Motion >>
Search for other Questions asked by Mary Fee
EventIdTypeSub TypeMSP NameParty NameConstituencyRegionTitleItemTextFormattedAnswer DateAnswerStatusIdExpectedAnswerDateAnsweredByMspApprovedDateSubmissionDateMeetingDateProductionStatusIdRecordStatusIdStatus DateOnBehalfOfConsideredForMembersBusinessCrossPartySupportRegisteredInterestSupportCountSupportDateIsEventLinkCurrentMinister
Question S5W-22986: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 03/05/2019 Show Full Question >>
Question S5W-22984: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 03/05/2019 Show Full Question >>
Question S5W-22712: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 17/04/2019 Show Full Question >>
Question S5W-22390: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 27/03/2019 Show Full Question >>
Question S5W-22389: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 27/03/2019 Show Full Question >>
Question S5W-22388: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 27/03/2019 Show Full Question >>
Question S5W-22387: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 27/03/2019 Show Full Question >>
Question S5W-22316: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 21/03/2019 Show Full Question >>
Question S5O-03067: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 20/03/2019 Show Full Question >>
Question S5W-22234: Mary Fee, West Scotland, Scottish Labour, Date Lodged: 18/03/2019 Show Full Question >>

Lobbying

From 12 March 2018 face-to-face lobbying conversations with MSPs must be registered on the Lobbying Register. Find out more at www.lobbying.scot.

Further information

Email our Public Information Service for more information.

This website is using cookies.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.