Ten members of the public will have the best seats in the house as they watch Her Majesty The Queen address the Scottish Parliament on Saturday 29th June.
There will be a host of performances from some of Scotland’s finest artists and the leaders of each political party will also be in attendance as the Scottish Parliament celebrates its 20th Anniversary.
The tickets will give members of the public a unique opportunity to be part of the 20th Anniversary Ceremony as they take their seat in the public gallery of Parliament’s Debating Chamber.
A number of events will be held on the day:
* Her Majesty The Queen will address MSPs in the Chamber.
* A series of performances and speeches will also be held in the Chamber, including an address from Scotland’s First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon.
* Followed by an afternoon of fun filled celebrations for all the family as the Parliament celebrates its 20th Anniversary. There will be live music, party food, face painting, robot-making workshops, and lots, lots more!
There are a limited number of tickets available to the public for this event - which is open to everyone across Scotland.
There are several ways to apply for tickets. More details on how to apply can be found on the Scottish Parliament website.
Ticket applications must be received by no later than 12 noon on Monday 17 June.
You can apply by email. or by visiting the Scottish Parliament website. Or you can write to us at:
20th Anniversary Public Ballot
The Scottish Parliament
You can also contact the Visitor Services Team by telephone on 0131 348 5200.
You may apply for one ticket and you must supply the following information:
* Title (Mr, Mrs, Ms, Miss, Dr, etc.)
* First name and any middle names
* Other names used
* Date of Birth
* Place of Birth
* Address (Covering 5 years, with dates)
* Email contact details.
The ballot is for one ticket per person. If you are requesting an additional ticket for spouse/partner, please submit an additional request in their name. Ticket applications must reach us no later than 12 noon on Monday 17 June. Tickets will be allocated by a random draw. Successful applicants will be notified by Friday 21 June at the latest and will be given detailed instructions on the arrangements for the event.